Friday, March 23, 2007

Welcome to My Blog!

Dear Reader,
As I sit here at home this weekend, my bank account is $241.00 lighter after a trip to the doctor yesterday and no affordable health insurance. Please don't feel sorry for me, I'm just stating a fact.

It's going to be tough until I make it to the next payday. Maybe you're in this same situation, too? That's why I'm writing this blog...to give others hope that we can make it.

I try to live my life based on these principals:
  1. Live stress free, or as close as humanly possible.
  2. Be a decent and ethical Christian woman who makes everyone around her feel accepted and loved, whether it be at home, work or in my day-to-day living.
  3. Pay cash for everything, live on the income I make, live frugally.
  4. Live for today, hope for a better tomorrow.
  5. Pull myself up by the bootstraps whenever possible.
  6. Be thankful for all my blessings!

I'm hoping my blog generates a lot of ideas and that you, my reader, will enjoy the journey with me. Please post often! Cheers, Terre

No comments: