Sunday, September 9, 2007

Only a few more days

I've got to admit that I'm becoming a Blogger junkie. Luckily, the new cable internet will be installed this Friday, and hopefully that will mean I can start posting more often.

In the meantime, my friend Pat Veretto (see link on the right) has nominated me as a "Frugal Subversive" on her website. I had to look up "subversive" to see if that meant a good or a bad thing. It means that I honestly attempt to live the frugal lifestyle.

These days with the son now in high school, life doesn't seem frugal. I still need to write out $30 in checks for school supplies. The yearbook is $75 and the school dances are another $75. Eeek! I think I need to take on some technical writing sidework at home!

I hope to be successfully writing again next weekend. Until then...

No comments: