Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ack, I'm back...

I have been blog deprived for the last two months, due to lack of customer service with that mega conglomerate phone company that attempted to give me the universe, then conveniently deleted all of my e-mail accounts when I uninstalled their service. Nothing like cutting cable connections (with their permission, of course) to get the point across about lousy service.

I don't recommend the universe service. I live in an old place and the wiring is old here. My home electricity current fried two of their modems into total submission. I must have made at least 50 phone calls to them since Sept. 8th, when the universe was first installed. At this point, they owe me money...$156.00 for the lousy service I paid for, 1 week's worth of wages for waiting on their lame customer service lines, and psychological counseling for anger management (just joking on the last part, of course). You can guarantee that when I get a notice from a law firm stating that a class action suit has been filed that my name will be on it.

In the meantime, I've become a convert to gmail. Go Google!

No comments: